Rosen Method Movement
- Open to all, with a special invitation to:
- Caregivers, to nourish yourselves
- Anxious, angry, afraid people, to help for getting out of your limbic brain
- Fast trackers, to slow down and find rest within
- Isolated ones, to move and be moved within a kind community
Taught by Odile Atthalin, Certified Rosen Method since 1989, brings to her classes a 30-year experience with Hatha Yoga, Continuum and Authentic Movement, plus her delight in music and dance.
Fridays 9:00 – 10:00 A.M.
Fee per class: $9 Albany Residents, $10 Non-residents
“Music and rhythm find their way into the secret places of our soul.”
A RosenDance Class for Everybody
RosenDance is an ideal movement practice for anyone who wants to move consciously, well into their 80s. Medical research continues to show the benefits of moving to music: it builds new neural pathways, makes us steadier on our feet, and protects us from falling.